Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2013, 07:49 AM   #1

Anyone have experience with Linc Wireless Touch Screen Remote?

I was horsing around with this yesterday and I was able to turn on the exterior light next to the entry door, now its stuck on. No response from the remote. Cant find the remote box to reset and sync again. Now the exterior light is stuck on and it wont respond with the switch either. I removed the bulbs and now I"m trying to figure this out. Any pointers? Anyone know where they put these receiver boxes at? Thanks.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:45 AM   #2

Ok I figured some if this out. Disconnecting all power will reset the remote. The remote light features override the physical switches. For those that have this system, if you use the light features, you have to use the remote to turn them off/on. So far since the reset it functions properly. Operates all 4 slides, landing gear, stabilizers, awning and lights.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #3

My problem with the remore is which button opens/closes which slide but I'll figure it out eventually. I do remember that if you turn on the outside light with the remote you have to use the remote to turn it off.
2017 Ford F350 PSD
GlenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:46 PM   #4

When I activate the front stabilizers the rear ones respond and vise a versa. Did anyone figure out where they stash the receivers at?
Campster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:16 AM   #5

I have tried to find the control box with no luck. Its buried somewhere and according to the dealer it could be put where ever depending the model. Try to disconnect all power and the batteries for a few minutes, that reset mine and so far its worked well.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:33 AM   #6

The receiver for the remote on our Blue Ridge is in the front storage compartment by the batteries. Our remote works best if standing by the front of the unit and closer to the receiver.
2015 Ford F250 4X4, 6.7 PSD
Pullrite Slider Hitch
jonandjolene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:08 PM   #7
BlueRidge 3025RL

Okay, so I replaced my battery today - slides and awning work, but not outside light. Yes, bulb continuity is good - anyone have this one happen? I can try to reprogram again, but did so couple of times already.

Also, if I wanted to get another remote for spare - just in case, where might they be obtained?
Tom
2013 Blue Ridge 3125RT
thomas.jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:22 PM   #8

Does the light work with the regular switch?
Old 03-16-2014, 08:21 AM   #9

Had mine fixed when I took it back to the dealer for some other warranty work, said the wires were crossed. Works fine now.....Forgot to ask where the darn receiver was stashed!
Old 03-17-2014, 02:49 PM   #10
BlueRidge 3025RL

Thanks - (in the 5th wheel, rcvr is above battery box). Chewie, no light with switch which is momentary type on/off to activate relay on receiver module board. Called ATC electronics - gave me instructions on how to bypass remote function to test relay for the light by direct ground to stud. Will try this, if no luck then to dealer for them to trouble shoot.

Campster - did they state which wires crossed and where?
thomas.jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:48 PM   #11

[QUOTE=Campster - did they state which wires crossed and where?[/QUOTE]

They said the wires from the front stabilizers were switched with the wires from the rear stabilizers at the receiver unit. They reversed them and everything worked fine. I messed up and forgot to ask them where the receiver was mounted in the trailer. Next time I go there i will find out.