Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2014, 09:21 PM   #1

Backup Camera issues

hello all !!! We have a 2008 Georgetown 340TS went to head out camping over the weekend. Started RV and heard a click. Backup camera and radio went off. Radio works if I put in accessory mode but not with key on. Backup camera will not go on at all even in reverse. Any ideas ??
Jdmacdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:53 PM   #2

Sounds to me like you need to check your fuses. My Georgetown is a little older than yours (2004) so I'm not sure where yours are located, but on mine, there is a Ford chassis fuse box on the firewall on the driver's side to the left of and below the steering column in the coach that would have fuses for those accessories. If you have a similar box, check your Ford owner's manual for those fuse locations and then test the ones that seem the most likely culprits to see if one has blown. Hopefully you will find one.
BigMac8253 is offline   Reply With Quote