Old 10-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #11
Originally Posted by joelek
my 4g phones the display stayed on forever when plugged into ac and passing cell or wifi signal back and forth. Probably only a few minutes but they have a nasty habit of burning out. If you replace your cell every year, thanks you. You are keeping prices down for me. LOL
I don't see How my utilizing the insurance once or twice a year would make it cheaper for you?...I would think deductibles would be LESS if they had to replace less phones....also, a burned out screen would be covered under your manufacturers long as it was still under warranty...touch screen phones are notorious for going bad if you are a heavy texter as well....I've had my screens replaced under warranty for ghost texting several only takes them 10min in store.....

2015 F350 Platinum Fx4 6.7 Diesel Dually. B&W turnover, B&W Companion, air bags and wireless controller.
2015 Heartland Road Warrior 420 Rt
2012 f250 Fx4 6.7 Diesel crew cab tinted n tuned
2012 lacrosse 318bhs touring- sold
ironj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:53 PM   #12
Site Team
Based on my usage I rather use my T Mobile broad band for Internet while camping. It's easier than jumping through hoops with the campground Internet service. I only use TMobile Internet while camping so my usage is low and I might as well get my $20/mo worth out of it. Of course only two campgrounds I visit offer free Internet. The first place tend to forget what the current password is and the second place the Internet is only around the office area.

Great choice for "Living within my means" and camping for one...

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote

internet, new orleans, wifi, cable