Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-28-2015, 07:42 AM   #1

Cable Outlets 2015 Wildwood 26TBSS

Hi all,
I have searched all over and can't find a good answer, since there are so many different cable setups for the campers. I was hoping someone with a similar setup could answer my question. I can't figure out how they have the cable outlets on my camper.

Under the tv, the plate has two coax jacks and a booster button that turns red when turned on. The top coax jack only says "Satellite", and the bottom one only says "TV1". On the outside there are two coax jacks, 1 above the other, above the 30amp plug. There is a sticker to the side of them that says "Cable/Satellite", but it doesn't indicate which is which.

Can anyone tell me how to properly hook the park cable up to this setup? I understand not to turn the booster on with the cable hooked up.

Also, if the park "cable" is from a satellite feed, say Dish, do you still use the cable coax, or do you use the satellite coax?

Thanks.
IchLiebeBier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:39 PM   #2

It sounds like the same as mine on Crusader 295RST. I have Dish and when I hooked the coaxial cable to connector outside that said Satellite it did not work. At first I thought there was something wrong with the connection on the RV. Then I decided to try the connection that said cable. That worked. Since it is difficult to connect where it is at I put a two foot cable there permanently then only need to connect to the two foot cable.

Then I was at a site that had cable. I connected cable to the other connection at set up my TV from air to cable, and selected to auto find channels.
DuaneSr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 07:03 PM   #3

I have a 28rlds. I cannot figure out which one of the two inputs from the outside leads to the single coax input in my bedroom that is unmarked.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forest River Forums mobile app
Herodrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 01:04 PM   #4

mine is labeled cable, make sure green light is off on one in living room that is switch for crank up antenna
pbandrb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
26tbss, wildwood, electrical