Okay finally after many many hours I compared the silly app on my iphone with http://www.dishpointer.com/
and found dishpointer super accurate and I just used the app on my iphone to find satellite 101 and within 5 minutes it worked perfectly. Although I had sat 93 at about 75% it said not working, but I didn't care and all the channel's I like came in, in great HD. I did have to insure it's almost perfectly level with 1.0 and switched the setup in the receiver menu to slim-5 and multi-switch.
It looks like many many people are having the same problem, I must have had 4 people stop and asked me about how hard it was.
Thank you all.