Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #1

Cedar Creek LED light Warranty - it works!

A month after our first trip, the front closet LED GIG light went out. It was on about 2 minutes and then went off by itself while I was putting things in the closet. When I looked up at the turned off light, I could faintly smell that burning electronics smell. I knew it wasn't a fuse because all the other lights in the bedroom were still on. I took the frosted lens cover off and saw light burn marks around one of the little chips on the circuit board. I knew that it was a component failure.

I sent an email to our dealer and got the usual response. I then did a web search for Patrick Distribution and got a web site with a "contact us" portal. I sent a message at 5 pm and at 7 am the next day I got a very nice phone call. I didn't get the gentlemen's name, but he really understood customer service and promised to get a new LED light sent out to me right away.

Thank you to Patrick Distribution, and thank you to Cedar Creek for selecting such a professional vendor for a critical component. It is one thing to advertise that you offer a warranty, and quite another to actually take pride in honoring it once it is sold.

2012 GMC 3500 Duramax Crew Cab, SuperGlide 20k
2014 Cedar Creek 36B4, LP Onan, Level-Up, Trail-Air pin, electric fridge
Campwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:08 AM   #2

Follow up from last post...

A package arrived on Saturday after I called. Patrick Distribution sent a perfect replacement lamp - the right size, the right model. Swapped it out and we are back in business. Great product, great warranty, great company.

2012 GMC 3500 Duramax Crew Cab, SuperGlide 20k
2014 Cedar Creek 36B4, LP Onan, Level-Up, Trail-Air pin, electric fridge
Campwell is offline   Reply With Quote