Old 05-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #11

I don't know if this will help or not but my Concertone is a RV2003 I gress that the model, any way the instructions say to cancel the sleep timer, press the sleep/timer button until the "sleep" disappears from the display.

Old 05-11-2008, 06:44 AM   #12

alarm

I have a 08 roo 21ss i had the same problem with the alarm.I took my concert tone out yesterday and installed a clarion high powered deck what a difference in the sound and no more alarm.

Old 05-14-2008, 08:57 AM   #13

For anyone who has the same problem, someone on another forum called and spoke with concertone. There is a defect. They said to pull the fuse that controls the concertone and leave it out for 20min. and then test to see if the alarm still goes off. If this doesn't work they said that the dealerships are aware of the problem and will replace the unit. I haven't tried it yet will let you now the outcome. Sounds a little funny to me.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:09 AM   #14
Cyber Phrenologist

I have a long list of "how to" questions for the walk thru guy at RVW when we pick up our trailer. Now I have another one.
2008 (or is it 2009?) Rockwood 8280SS - 2007 F-150
Lot's of mostly Kenwood radios

Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:08 PM   #15

I brought a flagstaff with the Concertone Z75. Have the same problem with the Alarm. Went back to the Dealer about it he gave me a phone number to call. The person I talked with told me to pull the fuse for about 15 minutes and if that didn't work all he could tell me to do was turn the volume down so I couldn't hear it go off when I wasn't using it.I finally gave up and bought a different Radio and Installed it myself.The Dealer would not help me with the problem.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #16

I am having my radio swapped out on Wednesday, hopefully it fixes the problem
Old 06-03-2008, 06:58 AM   #17

I was camping last weekend and a man next to me had an 2008 Cherokee had the same problem, the alarm keeps going of at 12 midnight.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #18

Ok, here is the deal. I called Forest River support about the zx 75 and when I said that, the tech right off the bat said, alarm won't shut off :-) So they are aware, the first batches had problems, subsequent batches have the option to shut them off, here is what I heard, but have not tried yet.

1) Make sure the unit is "off" not disconnected from the battery or anything, just not playing music etc.

2) The LCD, while still being dim, if you look closely, you will still see the time, and "somewhere" on the LCD there is the word timer.

3) If you see timer on the screen, press the sleep timer button and the word timer should disappear.

That should shut off the alarm.

So, to summerize, in the off position in the word timer is on the screen, the alarm is on, to shut it off, hit the sleep timer button while the unit is off to remove the word timer from the screen.

Here is to hoping this fixes everyones problems :-)
Old 06-18-2008, 10:23 AM   #19

Well, got my second replacement and it now works how it is supposed to. However, what I learned was, to turn the alarm on or off, with the radio off, hit the x-bass button, on screen will read beep on and beep off, there is your alarm toggle. I set the time, set the alarm for 2 min. later, set the toggle to beep off, when the time came, I heard the sweet sound of silence :-)
Old 10-25-2008, 03:11 AM   #20
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmyers View Post
Therein lies the question:
If an alarm goes off in a TT and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Real funny. Now, how about some quality advice on how to turn off the alarm.