Old 10-25-2008, 02:12 AM   #21
Originally Posted by mule0001 View Post
Ok, here is the deal. I called Forest River support about the zx 75 and when I said that, the tech right off the bat said, alarm won't shut off :-) So they are aware, the first batches had problems, subsequent batches have the option to shut them off, here is what I heard, but have not tried yet.

1) Make sure the unit is "off" not disconnected from the battery or anything, just not playing music etc.

2) The LCD, while still being dim, if you look closely, you will still see the time, and "somewhere" on the LCD there is the word timer.

3) If you see timer on the screen, press the sleep timer button and the word timer should disappear.

That should shut off the alarm.

So, to summerize, in the off position in the word timer is on the screen, the alarm is on, to shut it off, hit the sleep timer button while the unit is off to remove the word timer from the screen.

Here is to hoping this fixes everyones problems :-)
Doesn't work because the word timer is nowhere to be seen.

Bird Hauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:48 AM   #22
Site Team
Call Forest River and get the concertone tech support number.
You may have to call tech support a few times as they do not always answer
the phone, even during normal week day business hours.
They will answer eventually!
You might find the number in your concertone manual- my manual has a blank spot
on the page where it says "for warranty see your dealer or contact Concertone
here........(blank spot)......

Good luck!
Please report your results here once you find out something!!

KyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:23 AM   #23
Well, got my second replacement and it now works how it is supposed to. However, what I learned was, to turn the alarm on or off, with the radio off, hit the x-bass button, on screen will read beep on and beep off, there is your alarm toggle. I set the time, set the alarm for 2 min. later, set the toggle to beep off, when the time came, I heard the sweet sound of silence :-)

Bird Hauler, try this. This is what finally did it, did not have the timer button on the latest one. It was the beep on or beep off that was the indicator, and I have not had a problem since I got this one.
mule0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #24
Took my family camping over the weekend in our RockWood Roo and was awakened at night by the Concertone ZX75 Alarm. Does anyone have any idea on how to turn this off? We had the trailer out a couple of times before and didn't have this problem so I'm not for sure how it even got set. Any help would be appreciated?
2014 Wildwood 300BH
2014 Ford Explorer XLT
2011 Ford F350 FX4
Eastlake, OH
EastlakeRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #25
I've got a cardinal fifth wheel and I use the speaker mode push button to turn the speakers off. This keeps the alarm silent NO matter what time the alarm go's off.

bajamike1 is offline   Reply With Quote