Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-28-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
Owner - RVtronics

Send a message via AIM to Bob Fields Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Fields
Concertone Support

Hello All,

As announced, I will do my best to help you with your Concertone questions.

I will ask you to be patient with my responses if they are not INSTANT as I am not always at my computer. I have set my notifications to let me know when something is posted in the Concertone area so I can get to it asap.

I encourage you to search the posts I have responded to already especially regarding our relationship to FR and how warranties are handled.

I also hope to use this forum to present you new information or the opportunity to BETA test new products for feedback. I see this as an opportunity for give and take and I hope that adds to the experience and community.

Thanks!
(781) 281-9440
Bob Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #2

Thanks for all the support Bob, I know many in the forum will apprecciate this information.
BigDTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #3
Owner - RVtronics

Send a message via AIM to Bob Fields Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Fields
Warranty Issues

Also note to be clear (and as explained in another thread):

FR is responsible for your factory installed entertainment system warranty needs. Just as GM handles the warranty issues for their BOSE factory installed systems.

The first thing we must do if your system is covered under warranty is to follow the same procedures that your would for any system in your RV including reporting it to the dealer as soon as possible.

Everything I have seen demonstrates FR is committed to your satisfaction! Please give them the appropriate chance.

If you are out of warranty or you need operational/technical help we will do all we can do to help you out too!
(781) 281-9440
Bob Fields is offline   Reply With Quote