Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #151
Senior Member
 
pjones1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Texas
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyDan View Post
EDIT- Sept 9, 2013 Bob Fields is no longer working for Concertone. We do not have a Concertone rep monitoring the FRF site as far as we know. Concertone e-mail address is SUPPORT@CONCERTONE.COM Good Luck!
Bob was working with me on a Bluetooth issue, as luck would have it he is gone before we get it resolved, I emailed the support line and received the reply below so I'll find a dealer that will run it though for me, my selling dealer is 5 hours away.

Hello,

You need to contact the selling RV dealer for warranty service. We (concertone.com) provide warranty service only for Concertone products purchased from our online store.

Best regards,
Concertone Support
www.concertone.com
__________________

__________________
2013 Sabre 32bhok-6
2012 Ford F250 6.2
B&W Companion
pjones1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #152
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18
Ain't That Grand...

So much for customer service in America. One would think that a company would support all of their products, regardless from where it was purchased. Happens will almost all other electronics sold here...
__________________

__________________
CorpusBragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 08:10 PM   #153
Senior Member
 
Orion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpusBragg View Post
So much for customer service in America. One would think that a company would support all of their products, regardless from where it was purchased. Happens will almost all other electronics sold here...

Yeah, sounds like more of the same you're on your own bs so many companies 'provide' today.
__________________
2017 Flagstaff FLT21DS
2011 Tundra Platinum, 5.7l, 2WD, Firestone bags...
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:48 AM   #154
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Dublin, NH
Posts: 30
I have a ZX600. Has worked great until this weekend. No lights or anything come on. I have checked both fuses and they are fine and there is power going to it. Any Ideas?
__________________
pcmdnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:03 AM   #155
Site Team - Lou
 
Herk7769's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Eastern PA
Posts: 19,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmdnh View Post
I have a ZX600. Has worked great until this weekend. No lights or anything come on. I have checked both fuses and they are fine and there is power going to it. Any Ideas?
If you checked the fuses in the rear of the unit, you could try a hard reset by removing ALL power (including the constant "clock" power fuse) and reinstalling it. Be careful NOT to warp the unit by over-tightening the mounting screws as that has been known to short out the front circuit board (that contains the face buttons).
__________________

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:37 AM   #156
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Dublin, NH
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herk7769 View Post
If you checked the fuses in the rear of the unit, you could try a hard reset by removing ALL power (including the constant "clock" power fuse) and reinstalling it. Be careful NOT to warp the unit by over-tightening the mounting screws as that has been known to short out the front circuit board (that contains the face buttons).
What actually happened is someone trip over the shore pwr and battery drained right down. But before all lights went dim, and they where starting to go pretty fast, I plugged the shore line back in and thats when the radio showed no sign of life. Even after pulling both fuses. I will try to diconnect battery tonight and leave it for awhile.
__________________
pcmdnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:43 AM   #157
Site Team - Lou
 
Herk7769's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Eastern PA
Posts: 19,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmdnh View Post
What actually happened is someone trip over the shore pwr and battery drained right down. But before all lights went dim, and they where starting to go pretty fast, I plugged the shore line back in and thats when the radio showed no sign of life. Even after pulling both fuses. I will try to diconnect battery tonight and leave it for awhile.
If you did not close the pedestal CB prior to plugging the camper back in, the high current demand may have caused a voltage surge. Since the radio is essentially a computer, the surge may have damaged a component. (Not saying it did, just could have).

One should always connect/disconnect your power cord with the power off to avoid damage to the cord ends (blades and sockets get pitted from arcing on connection). It can also cause voltage spikes/surges if the air conditioner or other high demand item is on (for example).
__________________

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:25 AM   #158
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Dublin, NH
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herk7769 View Post
If you did not close the pedestal CB prior to plugging the camper back in, the high current demand may have caused a voltage surge. Since the radio is essentially a computer, the surge may have damaged a component. (Not saying it did, just could have).

One should always connect/disconnect your power cord with the power off to avoid damage to the cord ends (blades and sockets get pitted from arcing on connection). It can also cause voltage spikes/surges if the air conditioner or other high demand item is on (for example).
So to the camper last night, plugged battery back in, put fuse back in and Radio is working again! Must have some kind of protection on the board or something. Just hope it stays up for the seasson. (:
__________________
pcmdnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:27 AM   #159
Site Team - Lou
 
Herk7769's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Eastern PA
Posts: 19,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmdnh View Post
So to the camper last night, plugged battery back in, put fuse back in and Radio is working again! Must have some kind of protection on the board or something. Just hope it stays up for the seasson. (:
That is great to hear! You dodged a bullet for sure...
__________________

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:05 AM   #160
Senior Member
 
brownie289's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 122
Older concert tone model zx75 has always worked like a champ, powered up camper for the season and nothing will work on the unit.

At first no lights at all, now the power button lights up but will not turn on.

Try the hard reset first?
Db
__________________

__________________


2015-26days, 2014-32days,
2013-33days, 2012-30days
brownie289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
led pad

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:45 PM.