Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #1

Unhappy Concertone ZX600

We have a new 2008 Cardinal FR 5th wheel that we bought last Fall. The rear speakers of the surround sound don't work - any suggestions?
Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #2

Pull the stereo out, check wires, if looks ok, contact dealer, many problems with these stereos, check out the concertone thread
Old 06-13-2008, 07:15 AM   #3

ConcertOne ZX600

I have a 2008 Forest River (Surveyor) 5th Wheel camper that came with the ConcertOne ZX600. It hasn't gotten much use yet, but so far I haven't seen any of the major problems that I've heard about on the discussion forums. We're about to embark on a 2 month trip out west, so I'm bracing myself for a host of problems with the entertainment system.

I decided to upgrade the TV in the living room to a larger unit, which required that I relocate all of the audio/video connections down below since the new TV fills up the entire cavity.

I had noticed the the subwoofer was not working on my camper, so while I had the ConcertOne out, I doubled checked all the wiring. Sure enough, the subwoofer was wired incorrectly.

I like my camper overall, but I have noticed several things that leads me to believe that they're using unskilled or untrained workers at the factory.

I guess the motto of this story is, "don't assume that everything is correct just because it's new".

-Doraville
doraville is offline   Reply With Quote