Old 08-12-2018, 01:46 PM   #1

Concertone ZX600

Hey guys i know this has been covered but im a little illiterate when it comes to forums. Ask the guys on tundratalk! Anyway, we just got a new to use 2011 Cherokee Grey Wolf and my radio/dvd/everything doesnt work. Power button is lit up but nothing will come on. Ive taken fuse out and tried to reset the unit to no avail. Ive got it out of the wall and checked all of the connections. From what i have found its the actual unit, but what i cant find is whether i can fix it or i need to replace. If i need to replace what do i go with? Obviously i dont want to spend a fortune but would like a nice one. I dont care to install it, so ability to “plug and play” with a harness is a big plus. Im sorry if this is a redundant thread, point me in the right direction and ill be off. And remember, im the new guy so take it easy! This is our first camper, so we are excited to get the kids out with it. Thanks for your help!

CSS423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:41 PM   #2

Welcome to the site. I am the only one they give a hard time around here.

Maybe try Crutchfield at: www.crutchfield.com

Crutchfield can be emailed and called on the telephone and might be able to recommend a replacement unit. Otherwise I would check the phone book for a local car audio/video shop. I don’t think there is anything special about the unit other than its size and finding something to fit the opening or something with bezel large enough to cover the old hole.

Splitshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 06:56 AM   #3

I replaced mine with a JVC car head unit after the first 3 failed in the first year. Concertone is the cheapest radio ever!

Make a wood cover with a cutout for a car stereo and be done!
Better to have a bad day of camping than a good day at work!
Dodge Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 07:02 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge Guy View Post
I replaced mine with a JVC car head unit after the first 3 failed in the first year. Concertone is the cheapest radio ever!

Make a wood cover with a cutout for a car stereo and be done!
Did you find a "plug and play" harness or just wire it all up?
CSS423 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
concertone