Old 04-09-2014, 08:21 PM   #11
Pulled my 1350 because fans not working. Discovered one fan had a wire dropped down on the blades.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2Timothy 1:7
Patrickdana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:46 AM   #12
After camping over the weekend and enduring the noise I called Dometic on Monday when we got hone. I still had the frige running and using a cordless phone I let the Dometic Rep listen to the sound. She said "I can see how that would be annoying" I told her what my dealer had said she would you like to take it somewhere else, I said yes and she asked me if there were any dealers near me. So I called Camping World in Lake City and made an appointment for Wednesday. I get there and we had to wait for the frig to cycle (I had turned it off on Monday) it took about a hour. And they agreed that was not normal. They got approval from Dometic to do the work and had to order new fans. They said it will take a few days to get them. One thing they noticed was that the cooling coils were pressed right up against the wall and said that could be also causing the noise issue. I left the 5ver there hopefully I get it back early next week. If anyone has a 2014 325 with the 4 door frige can you check and see if the coils on yours are right up against the outside wall?

2014 Crusader 325res Touring Edition
2003 Silverado Duramax 6.6 Dually Longbed 2wd Crew Cab
Nights Camped 2014-51
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote

dometic, crusader