Old 01-27-2015, 11:03 AM   #1
Delphi SkyFi3 XM/Sirius Radio Replacement

Our 2010 Rockwood Ultralite came equipped with a SKYFi3 integrated with the Concertone media center. Radio has died and no longer manufactured so a replacement seems like a lost cause. I'd like to maintain the Sirius/XM option but am wondering how a newer radio might be integrated the Concertone (700 series, I think). Anyone who's solved a similar problem out there and willing to share?

GreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 07:26 PM   #2
I haven't solved the problem but have same issues. Concertone radio is junk, stopped working for us and the XM radio now needs to be rebooted everytime I turn it on. We need to replace the concertone even though we played maybe 5 movies through it and maybe listened to 10 Cd's and listened to XM through it and now it is pooched. Why couldn't the RV industry come up with a better product, I have better sound out of a car stereo.

tenttotrailer is offline   Reply With Quote

radio, replacement