Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2016, 01:34 PM   #21

Pictured in the first post, what you're looking at is behind the fridge. Go out behind the camper, take the vent cover off behind the fridge area, you'll find a vent flue. It's all the way to the right on mine. Halfway up that flue you'll see two wires and a round connector. In the center of the connector is a button to reset the switch (switch/breaker/thermo-fuse...same same).

Check for evidence of fire or overheating melty wires and things, press the button back in and test.

Read my comments also about open flame dangers and cleaning the gas jet if it's a similar condition.....also your switch may look different, as the manufacturer changes things all the time.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
jehrbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:17 PM   #22

I'm having the same problem with my refrigerator, the two lights flashing. I found the flue and wiring but the button in the middle appears to be a solid tab, and does not reset. I don't think it is a push button and it does not move in either direction. Am I doing something wrong. Mine looks identical to the photo you displayed......help?
pd2436 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 05:59 PM   #23
Site Team

You may have a 'self-resetting' model that didn't reset. You can temporarily bypass it to see if that's the problem. But, only temporarily.
Old 07-03-2022, 11:11 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehrbear View Post
FIXED
Manufacturer says they've seen this before with the right two lights. They say it's the same as the left two, and is an overheating condition.
A. Check the lp flu behind the fridge and ensure nothing is blocking (insulation or critters, bugs).
B. Reset the resetable fuse located on the flu itself (button is in between the 2 wires on the round sensor dealio).
No mo flashing lights...fridge is cooling down.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Can you get to the reset button from the lower outside cover?
Rick0192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 12:14 PM   #25

You could get wasps and critters between the flue cap and chimney. Kinda PIA to take the cap off to check. Maybe you can take a flashlight and look through the louvers
jeff64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 12:52 PM   #26
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick0192 View Post
Can you get to the reset button from the lower outside cover?
You re-awakened a 6 years old thread, from a member who sold that trailer 4 years ago and hasn't posted here for the past 4 years.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dometic, fridge, light