Originally Posted by kscr4
This past Sunday I unplugged our camper from shorepower due to an approaching thunderstorm. Late this afternoon I plugged it back in and a short while later I checked the frig and no power. There is power to the recepticle behind the frig. I checked all fuses I could find, none blown. The slide out and the interior lites work fine. The only thing that could have possibly drained the battery was the propane detector.
If the battery is low, the converter should charge the battery back. If so how long would it take.
Any ideas why there is no power?
If you have interior lights, unless you added AC lamps, the balance in ceiling in bath etc are 12VDC if they are working you have battery power.
In the fridge my drawing shows one 12VDC and one 120VAC fuses in the external control board where the coils outside panel is. There may also be one or two in external wiring in-line style. Check all these before you go any farther.