Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2015, 09:29 AM   #1

Electrical Problems

We have the 2015 Micro Lite 21FBRS with the iRV sound system and the sound is not working, except on the TV. We also noticed that the fan and light above the stove work intermittently. Has anyone else had this problem or know what might be going on? Help!!!
lishagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:33 AM   #2
Future Roo 23IKSS Owner

Lishagirl

Reading other postings there are issues with iRV systems. Most seam to have success I getting them resolved directly with iRV. Try searching the form for iRV for additional information.

On the range hood the intermittent problem might be a loose or bad connection at the switches in the hood. I would have the dealer look at the issue as a warranty issue.

Erik Lundquist
elundquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 02:14 PM   #3

IRV

I am having problems with my IRV as well. I have a dead short in my IRV33. The radio has worked great until just last weekend. I turned on the battery so I could pack and noticed the fuse was blown on the radio. I tried turning it on and it was dead. I changed the fuse and it blew again. I called the RV dealership and scheduled an apointment to have it replaced. The guy from the service department told me that these radios have problems for some reason. If your rig is under warranty I would have it replaced. We own the a 2015 21FBRS as well.
ShannonTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 12:26 PM   #4

I am having problems with the iRV33 radio as well. Took it out and replaced the fuse behind the radio.. Then the fuse for the radio in the panel blew. Fuses just keep blowing. Everything else is working.
donjbray56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric, electrical