Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2015, 09:08 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanes71 View Post
I consider myself to be a fairly "techy" person, but I've thrown in the towel on this and turned to the forum. My wife and I just purchased a 2015 Coachmen Freedom Express 257BHS. I have been unsuccessful in getting the television(Haier) to play sound through the A, B, or C Jensen speakers. Is that not possible, or am I missing a step somewhere? The volume on the TV is not great, so I'm hoping it's something I am overlooking. Thanks in advance for your help.
I have the same problem...it is the Haier TV... it has no audio out.
However, I did solve it in my case. We usually take our PVR with us and provided that the CG has the same cable carrier it will work by using the 'audio out' jacks from the PVR in to the Aux jack .
Perhaps... if you have a audio component (or buy one) like a surround sound box that you can connect your cable to it first then from it to the TV and use 'audio out jacks' from it ?

Islander
Edge programmer, 4" SS exhaust turbo/back,
Tru-Cool Max Trans Cooler, Bilstein Shocks
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada
Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:37 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander View Post
Perhaps... if you have a audio component (or buy one) like a surround sound box that you can connect your cable to it first then from it to the TV and use 'audio out jacks' from it ?

Islander
Have never seen a cable device with audio video out. However, if those connections exist, connect audio from it to your audio component and the video to your TV (you would not have to turn on TV if listening to a music or talk channel). Note: a headphone jack is compatible with line inputs but keep volume at the 30% range.
BobHanke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:48 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinny View Post
Mine only works with A(inside) & C(outside). My B (I thought would be the bedroom)doesn't work at all. I need to check the wires.
If you have not already and have one Try your b with remote, on some of these unit the radio board (button won't work) is often the problem.
Just a thought
2011 Flagstaff classic 31.5'BHDS
Gripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:26 PM   #24
Pockets

I had the same issues. I looked at the back of the TV and found that the L/R jacks were in Audio in vice Audio out. Once I changed them, the home theatre system worked fine.
3.5L Ecoboost, 3:73 axle, Max Tow Pkg 2015(36 nights) 2016(74 nights) 2017(174 nights) 2018(157 nights) 2019(79 nights) 2020(108 nights)
Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:56 AM   #25

I'm new to this site, just bought a new 2016 heritage glen 337 bar can't get direct tv to work through the cabling on the rv tried both connections on back of rv, on my 2007 coachman I removed the tv antenna booster and wired around it worked fine but the antenna booster is in the bedroom ceiling hard to get in and out I don't want to mess with this if it is not my problem.
metakid65 is offline   Reply With Quote