Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 03:26 PM   #111

While I had some ”down time” while camping I decided to install the Jensen. All together it took just over an hour to do what needed to be done.

Concertone Removed

Cut out

Correct opening

Installed

I am no carpenter or even a cabinet maker but as far as I'm concerned, it looks fine. As a matter of fact in person it looks better, I guess the flash amplifies the imperfections quite a bit.

'09 Rockwood Roo 233s
'03 1500 Silverado LS

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
The things that come to those that wait will be the scraggly crappy junk left by those that got there first.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:01 AM   #112

Question Just had 3rd Concertone installed on 2005 Wild Cat Fifth Wheel

Yes..it's the third one.. ZX500 ...picked it up today.. tested it before we left..it turned on fine.. accepted cd/dvd. Got home and my husband tried it again.. 'NOTHING'.. won't even turn on.. grrrrrrrr.... Now we will have to contact Tom Johnson Camping asap to get it check or get a 4th one.. Does it ever end? We have 2 more years of warranty on camper.. We have the Gold Medallion warranty.. Any advice? Does anyone know if FR or Concertone will give you the value of the Concertone so you don't have to keep going back over and over for the same junk? Camper was at dealer for a month and we are taking it out in 2 weeks.. don't have time to keep going back and forth to get another piece of junk.. the second Concertone ..they mailed to us and we mailed them the old one back.. Any advice.. Who would I contact at FR.. I read this on an old thread..

Rod at FR (rbatts@forestriverinc.com)

So tired of dealing w/ the service people at Tom Johnson..

Thanks in advance,

A very NOT SO HAPPY camper!!!!

ps...great job Popeye... looks professional

Old 07-04-2010, 10:01 AM   #113

When I had a warranty issue with the wrong coupler being installed on my Roo, I called Mike Anglemyer in Rockwood/Flagstaff Warranty. Seemed like he was large and in charge because he assigned someone else to oversee my complaint. Funny thing about big corporations, they sometimes us the first initial and entire last name and @ their company name like @forestriverinc and add a .com to the whole thing for email addresses. Interested in his phone number?

Thanks for the compliment, not so much that it looks professional, but it isn't totally butt ugly.
'09 Rockwood Roo 233s
'03 1500 Silverado LS

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
The things that come to those that wait will be the scraggly crappy junk left by those that got there first.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:18 PM   #114

Thumbs up

Thanks for your reply popeye59 and the offer to help with phone number.. I figured it out.. I read on another post..

concertone

I replied to that post... and removed the fuse as the guy suggested and it works now.. oh and it's a ZX600 we have now..sorry not 500.

My husband was impressed w/ what you did..so when the last 2 years of the warranty is up..we will possibly do something like yours.

Am a happy camper for now.. until the next Concertone issue..

Have a great summer

JOY
Old 07-07-2010, 02:05 PM   #115

Zx75

Wondering if anyone can tell us exactly how to hook up an I-Pod Touch to this ZX75 Concertone system. Thank you very much for the help.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #116

I don't have an i-Pod, but doesn't it have a cord that can plug into a USB port?
'09 Rockwood Roo 233s
'03 1500 Silverado LS

Old 07-07-2010, 03:24 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Danzl View Post
Wondering if anyone can tell us exactly how to hook up an I-Pod Touch to this ZX75 Concertone system. Thank you very much for the help.
Very easy.

You need a cable [male-to-male] and connect it from the earphone jack on any iPOD to the front jack on the Concertone, right next to the USB port.

Switch to INPUT 1, and push play on the iPOD - works great for me.

The USB port will not work for an iPOD and sound is not piped through it - only data for synchronization.

Good luck,
* Happy Campers *
Old 07-07-2010, 04:41 PM   #118

THANK YOU very much miatared and YES that was quite easy. it does work great. Thanks again. Mark
Old 07-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #119

Our zx500 has no sound after 2 years. WE have power and lights. Is there anything I can do to get my sound back? I am getting a bad vibe for concertone!!!!
Old 07-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by milleame1 View Post
Our zx500 has no sound after 2 years. WE have power and lights. Is there anything I can do to get my sound back? I am getting a bad vibe for concertone!!!!
Once you get it removed you can go "Office Space" on it and it will make all kinds of sounds.

'09 Rockwood Roo 233s
'03 1500 Silverado LS

Closed Thread

Tags