Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #21

Fre tech, the offer is extremely genererous, however; we hardly would use the setup, and would probably be better off with just the stand alone DVD player. Others may find it usefull, but I think I am all set. I was kind of venting a bit, why give a DVD player if you are not going to hook it up?

You are a good person Fre tech, don't let anyone take advantage of your good nature :-)

Old 07-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #22

This is very true I have A ZX500 with the same problem that your are have it is due to a bad capacitate that gets to hot and causes the problem

Old 07-26-2008, 10:02 AM   #23

I just bought a new Wolf Pack Toy Hauler and it came with the Concertone ZX75 and no user manual...I can get most things working...but am having trouble getting the alarm to turn off...is there anywhere I can get a user's manual for this product

Any help would be appreciate...thanks
Old 07-26-2008, 10:23 AM   #24

Your Dealer should be able to get you a manual.Also if your Radio was of the first batch made and installed there is no way to turn the alarm off.The Dealer has to order you a new one and install it for you.When I bought my 08 Flagstaff there was no solution for the problem so I replaced mine with a different make radio.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #25

2007 Rockwood Concertone Questions

I just purchased a new 2007 Rockwood 2604S and have a few questions about the Concertone system. I am disappointed to hear of the problems people are having.

A couple of questions if anyone knows the answers would be appreciated.

Why does the on off button stay on all the time after you shut the unit off?

Is the heat build up a problem for the unit?

I have the ZX500, the television was missing and the dealer is replacing it. Wondering, would the newer model television be a problem with the older unit?

Thanks
Mike
Old 08-25-2008, 02:07 AM   #26

We just had an issue with our ZX600 Concertone this weekend. While watching TV outside, my wife walked into the camper, and asked me " are you having problems with the speakers cutting out outside". Well I was not, and after going inside of the camper I noticed that the inside speakers in the main living area were cutting out. They would come on for a few seconds, then go off. It only seemed to be cutting out on the left side speakers.(the ones' near the door way). Then after some checking I noticed that only one of the two bedroom speakers were working. It seems to be doing this on all settings, TV, Radio, DVD. I tried messing with the settings, L-R, Balance, and nothing helped. Fre Tech. Do you think I have a Concertone going bad. We purchased our camper in March, and have not had any problems with our concertone till now. Thanks Dale
Old 08-26-2008, 11:13 AM   #27

Smile

yes I do it looks like you shourting out on the left hand side
so I would say it will need to be replaced
hope this help you out
Old 08-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #28

Smile

Mike
the new tv should be fine with this system
Old 08-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #29

I have a 2009 Flagstaff 831 KRSS and I was wondering if I play a DVD in Concertone can I get it to play on the tv in the rear bedroom while I watch regular tv?

Adrinnea
Old 08-28-2008, 12:43 PM   #30

Smile

Hi Adrinnea

Yes you should beabile to watch a dvd in the bedroom area as long as you have it set to av1 on your tv and the yellow rca connected to the wall plate
and the back of your tv
I hope you find this help full

Tags