Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #61

Thumbs down

I have a zx75 and I purchased a sansui TV to hook up so I could watch DVD movies. Originally the TV came right up and showed a screen saver while in DVD mode on the TV. However, something happened and the TV in DVD mode won't pull up the picture when the ZX75 is running the DVD. I can hear the DVD run and I have sound, but I cannot figure out how to set the ZX75 so that the picture will push to my TV monitor. The manual shows me a menu but I can't use it if I can't see the menu on my TV screen. This is in a forest river camper. Can you help me figure out how to reset this thing so that the defaults come back and I can see a menu for this ZX

Old 07-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #62

Same problem here. My TT is not at home so I can't confirm but I did some digging and thought I read where there is a source or input button on the ZX75 remote to switch the DVD output so that it will go to the TV. I spent some time only playing with the TV inputs and did not try the Concertone remote. If you have access to your TT, see if that works and report back. I won't be able to try this out till Wed on mine.

Cheers, Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Tiani View Post
I have a zx75 and I purchased a sansui TV to hook up so I could watch DVD movies. Originally the TV came right up and showed a screen saver while in DVD mode on the TV. However, something happened and the TV in DVD mode won't pull up the picture when the ZX75 is running the DVD. I can hear the DVD run and I have sound, but I cannot figure out how to set the ZX75 so that the picture will push to my TV monitor. The manual shows me a menu but I can't use it if I can't see the menu on my TV screen. This is in a forest river camper. Can you help me figure out how to reset this thing so that the defaults come back and I can see a menu for this ZX

Old 07-07-2009, 12:28 AM   #63

I wont be at my TT until Friday night myself and will look for that output button on the remote to see if I can switch it to TV as the output. Let me know on Wednesday if you get it to work.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #64

Zx75 dvd/cd

Posted this on technical before I saw you thread. U must B busy!! Just brought home a 2010 Rockwood Roo 21SS. Began setting it up etc. Had both the radio and CD working on the concertone no problems. Bought a 22" flat screen and hooked it up and scanned antenna chanels. No problems. Thought it was time to test the DVD. Inserted disc and an error returned on tv and concertone returned "no disc". Tried different DVD with same result. Thought I'd step back in my troubleshooting and tried a CD. Now the CD returns "no disc"!! Thought about disconnecting all pwr including battery but have not done that yet. Any help out there?? Love the trailer but, this has got me really PO'd.

Thanks....USN (Ret)

Today 7/10/09, took unit back to dealer. The mechanism with the lazer somehow had slid too far to left and could not read CD/DVD. Tech manually slid mechanism all the way to right, inserted CD/DVD and both worked fine. I feel so dumb! But, if you receive the "no disc" msg, try this easy fix.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:55 PM   #65

Concertone zx50 Remote Control Problem

I am have been having a problem with the remote control for my Concertone ZX50. Most of the time it does not work, even if you get right in front of the unit. Sometimes it's fine and sometimes its not. I know the battery is good as I have two of thes remotes, one of which is brand new. I have been trying to prgram my AVEX R6 Universal remote to run the ZX50. Unfortunately, there is no code listed for Concertone. Doe anyone have any idea what the code might be? Thanx

Butch

2008 Cherokee 27L
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie
Old 08-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #66

Have the ZX500 - need to install a convertor to get system to continue to work with the antena. What do I buy How do I install Thanks in advance for your help
Old 08-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #67

Need advice if any available.
I have a 2007 Wildcat 5th wheel that has the Concertone ZX 500 in it, While using it this weekend the A channel speakers went dead, These are the main living room 5.1 sound speakers. I was adjusting the sound on them and they were working, was outside and when I went back in they had no sound. I was adjusting them because they were all bass and seemed to only be coming out the large ceiling speaker now only B and C work. Is there a setting I'm missing? I tried the speakers in all modes, (TV, Radio, DVD, etc.) but no sound on any of the modes on the A channel speakers. I tried a reset to factory default but the manual does not give any trouble shooting tips.
When I first got it the color was messed up on DVD player but that seems to be working great now. Any advice or tips would be apprecaited.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:41 PM   #68

Has anyone figured out how to set the time on the ZX75? I'll try the alarm tricks to see if the alarm shuts off. Once again, no manual and the unit is not user-friendly. Would appreciate the help.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:29 PM   #69

Send a message via ICQ to dduncan Send a message via AIM to dduncan Send a message via Yahoo to dduncan
Zx700

Just bought a new 2010 rockwood 8314BSS. The WP8RCA Wall Plate does not appear to work. When I hook a sat reveiver to TV, it works. When I hook to Wall Plate, It does not. Pulled Wall plate and found a cable going up toward zx700. Found 3 RCA composite connectors coming from the wall plate connected to nothing. tried to hook up sat receiver to them, still nothing. Have not found a good way to get behind zx700 or pull out of wall to see if it is connected to zx700. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for all the help!!
Old 08-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #70
Site Team

Not sure what you are saying.
Something does not work----TV???
The antenna wall "outlet" has a little tiny push button.
It MUST be IN and the little LED light ON to receive any TV
stations via the antenna.

If that is not what you're asking,, try again.

1999 Suzuki Intruder Motorcycle
Blue Ox WD hitch, AirLift load levelers

Camping days 2010-53, 2011-47, 2012-41,
2013-41, 2014-31, 2015-40, 2016-44, 2017-63
Closed Thread

Tags