Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2008, 10:29 AM   #1

FR Warranty - Excellent Cust Service

My 07 8317SS came with the ZX500 and the LCD monitor (No TV). I purchased the unit in Sept 06 and paid $100 for the extra year warranty. Well in the last month or so my concertone system was acting up. I contacted my dealer and they gave me the usual drop it off and we will look at it and contact FR, expect 7-10 days at a minimum if they will cover it at all.

Knowing how my dealer is and the work they do I really just wanted to take care of this myself with out them getting involved. So I shot an email to FR explaining my trouble and within 2 hours I had a confirmation that I could send in the LCD & the ZX500 for a warranty claim. They said they needed to test them first and verify the problem and would send out new units if they found them defective. Fair enough!

I mailed out the 2 old parts on 07/16/2008 via UPS ground to FR. I had a new LCD TV & ZX600 system delivered to me yesterday from FR. I was very excited and installed the system last night..........man what a difference! I had to make a few modifications to the wall plate to connect the coax cable to the TV but other then that it was a straight forward install. They even included a small jumper wire so I could use the 12v power that was already on the wall plate. The picture looks great and I really like the larger size filling the area in the Ent center more then the old one.

So my hats off to FR for taking care of this so quickly for me especially since as I said in another few weeks my warranty will be out. Jeff Richardson was a pleasure to deal with at F.R.

Thanks F.R. & Jeff !

Carl
cenley is offline   Reply With Quote