Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2018, 05:41 PM   #1

Fridge issue on 2018 Rockwood Roo

So I have yet another issue on my new 2018 Rockwood Roo 233s. We arrived at the place I store my camper and the front panel to the freezer fell off. It looks like it was staples on. I have the raised maple panels. Do you guys think I could liquid nail this back on?
mpotapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 06:21 PM   #2
Take The Road Less Travld

I had the same issue on my 2013 233s. I took it back to the dealer for them to fix. Not sure if they put screws in it but it was covered under warranty. Looks like they still have an issue with that on new trailers. Watch your toes till you can get it fixed.
MuddauberE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 07:54 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddauberE View Post
I had the same issue on my 2013 233s. I took it back to the dealer for them to fix. Not sure if they put screws in it but it was covered under warranty. Looks like they still have an issue with that on new trailers. Watch your toes till you can get it fixed.

I’m going to call my dealer tomorrow. My issue is they are over two hours away.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:15 AM   #4

I called my dealer and this doesn’t seem too difficult to fix. I will bring my camper home in a couple weeks and see what I can do.
Old 05-30-2018, 05:30 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpotapa View Post
I called my dealer and this doesn’t seem too difficult to fix. I will bring my camper home in a couple weeks and see what I can do.
Just put some small brass screws in it
cavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:26 PM   #6

Our 2014 233s has a similar issue. The freezer door is held up on the bottom with a piece of molding that clips into place. It frequently pops off. So far our only problem with our new us camper.
Timan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 05:15 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timan View Post
Our 2014 233s has a similar issue. The freezer door is held up on the bottom with a piece of molding that clips into place. It frequently pops off. So far our only problem with our new us camper.

I took the door off and brought it home today and I see what you mean. Seems like they didn’t put enough wood for the molding to grab onto. I’m wondering if I can glue it or something so it doesn’t pop out anymore.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:01 PM   #8

I’m still having a problem with the freezer front panel popping off. I think I’m going to put some foam tape in the track and see if that will put enough pressure on it so it doesn’t pop out anymore.

Tags
fridge, rockwood, rockwood roo, roo