Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
Villa Estate 392FLFB

Full size fridge help??

So I have a full size fridge, now that i had to move because of the impending flood of doom, and have moved back, now I seem to be having problems with the fridge.. at first I thought it was the ice maker in it but i found the line that was apart and fixed it and everything else was tight. I did notice allot of water in the tray in the back side where the lines run under the back and into the tray area. is that normal?

[/IMG]
Old 07-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #2

If it just came out of a defrost cycle then it is normal but if water is sitting in tray and not evaporating than that is not normal look for seal leaking around door test by putting dollar bill into seal closing door on it and pulling it out you should feel a slight resistance if not door possibley is not sitting square to box of fridge and hinge has slipped. Letting moisture into fridge and causing excessive dfrost water filling tray.

2001 Ford F-350 DRW 7.3
2011 25 RL Wildcat
former fiver 1976 Fourwinds had for 35 years
onetonford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:02 AM   #3
Villa Estate 392FLFB

i wonder if it could be from the ice maker line leaking.. gf says that the vent in the ceiling was open to and could been a source of the water on floor out front. i duno.. fridge is loosing my trust..