Hi folks this is my first post and I'm hoping you can help me out.
First off we have a 2014 Flagstaff HW27KS. Last night we fired up the heat on in the pup for the first time (windows and ceiling vents closed).
Of course the smoke detector went off because of burning the dust off everything inside.
But what concerned us is the Co detector went off 3-4 times in 1.5 hrs and the inside of the pup smelled like rotten eggs before we gave up and turned the furnance off.
I'm not sure if we have a furnace, propane or Co detector problem. The furnace is a Suburban Furnance. This is our first "new" pup and the first time we have ever used a "furnance" in any camper. It could just be a newbie issue on our part.
We plan on using an electric space heater tonight if needed and then run the furnance tomorrow with windows open to see if it just needs some sort of break in period.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.