Ah ok. Yeah there are two ports on the face that aren't knocked out. I fixed a bunch of stuff and am testing it now.
Here you can see under the shower how they ran the duct tight against the wall and made an abrupt turn at the end to the register (duct on the left) and also how that support is right in the way.
Here you can see where I made a small gasket out of that insulation stuff for furnaces. It's the same material that goes around the burner piece. This will minimize any direct transfer of heat from the heat exchanger going to the limit switch.
Here you can see the limit switch with the gasket installed.
Here you can see how I cut out some of the slats on the register covers to help with the airflow.
Testing in progress so we will see how it goes. I'll report back.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk