Yes that's right. It could be the control board, the cooling fan, a shorted gas valve coil, a positive wire accidentally being grounded. If the fuse does not blow after disconnecting the main 12 v power source take a good look around for any signs of burnt components. First unplug the 120V so you don't get shocked. Then pull the cover off the circuit board and inspect. Checked the wiring for any chaffing of the wire's insulation. If nothing is obvious, electrically disconnect each component individually until the fuse no longer blows. This method may require a lot of fuses but should pinpoint the culprit.
Seasonally in the Grand Marias, MN campground
On the beautiful shores of Lake Superior
2012 Ram 2500HD CTD