Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2019, 02:20 PM   #1

Greystone RV Propane Oven

I was at an RV show this weekend and looking through the various units they had when I spotted a striking oven/cooktop combo with the name Greystone on it. This is a propane oven with propane burners. It wasn't an induction cooktop or a microwave.
Internet searches have yielded zero results aside from a single eBay listing for a busted up one asking too much $. The listing said the model # was CF-RV17CF.
Does anyone know how to get one of these, other than buying a brand new Puma? I couldn't even find a website for Greystone, are they a rebrand?

2019 Wildwood 171RBXL
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 5.7L V8 HEMI
adarklake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 04:45 PM   #2

Greystone is a fireplace name seen in many units....maybe the stove was a new Furrion model?
heavynlori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 04:50 PM   #3

It did not look like a Furrion and it was definitely a stovetop/oven combo. Said Greystone on the front. See picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	616
Size:	357.7 KB
ID:	195181  

2019 Wildwood 171RBXL
Old 01-22-2019, 05:41 PM   #4

My fireplace is that brand. Probably some obscure company that only sells to rv manufactures or is owned by forest river.

Google way interglobal Elkhart Indiana.
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:13 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber45 View Post
My fireplace is that brand. Probably some obscure company that only sells to rv manufactures or is owned by forest river.

Yep, I found a graystone microwave and it is for a boat. It was in Elkhart In.
cavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 09:19 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber45 View Post

Awesome, thank you! This forum is great, I knew someone would know who makes Greystone appliances.

It appears that the stove is so new that it's not even on their website products list yet. It is a very sharp looking stovetop, with a stylish cast iron type grate. The oven looks larger and claims to have a better heat dispersal pattern.

It would be a very nice looking upgrade from the base model Suburban that's in just about every older unit.....If I could get one.

2019 Wildwood 171RBXL
Old 01-23-2019, 01:28 PM   #7

eBay

One or two new ones have just sold on eBay. See this link.

Larry
Larry-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 01:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry-NC View Post
One or two new ones have just sold on eBay. See this link.

Larry
Yeah, this is the banged up one that I found too. $449 for a damaged oven, no thank you to the seller!

I did hear back from Interglobal and they are willing to sell me one for $299, undamaged NIB. I'm going to go for it!

2019 Wildwood 171RBXL
Old 01-23-2019, 01:46 PM   #9
Pickin', Campin', Mason

I'm betting the manufacturer (Interglobal) makes both the Greystone and the newer Furrion.

Look at these two eBay listings and the associated photos.
Appears to be the same with a few minor cosmetic differences at the knobs.

*17" GREYSTONE RV RANGE OVEN CF-RV17CF STOVE LP PIEZO IGNITION FREE SHIP *749*

*17" FURRION RV RANGE OVEN FSRE17SA-BL STOVE LP PIEZO IGNITION FREE SHIP *723*

Days Camped '19=118 '20=116 '21=123 '22=134 '23=118 '24=64
5picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 02:09 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5picker View Post
I'm betting the manufacturer (Interglobal) makes both the Greystone and the newer Furrion.

Look at these two eBay listings and the associated photos.
Appears to be the same with a few minor cosmetic differences at the knobs
Knobs and door are slightly different. When I compared them at the RV show, the cooktop looked way different as well. Probably the same guts, or maybe a redesign? They were advertised as having better oven heating. You know, for that Thanksgiving turkey we all cook in them!

Interglobal didn't appear to sell any Furrion products on either of their websites that I found.

https://www.wayinterglobal.com/products/

https://rvcampingparts.com/collectio...hen-appliances

2019 Wildwood 171RBXL
Old 01-23-2019, 11:13 PM   #11

Does the oven had an electronic starter like the stovetop?

Our 2019 Rockwood 2606 has a Suburban oven and I love it! The first one I have seen that has a push button clicker built in for both the range top and the oven! No more crawling on my knees with a hand-held clicker and sticking my arm halfway in the oven! Love it! I do a lot of cooking when we are on the road six months of the year and I no longer have to find my husband to light the oven. He's a leftie and it was easier for him than for me to click with his left hand and push the button in with his right. But I am so much happier with the electronic ignition.
NH Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 09:43 PM   #12

Greystone RV stove

We have a Greystone in our 5th wheel. It is a good stove. The knobs (all of them) writing wore off within two months of use. I cannot find replacements for them so the only way to know if the stove is off is to look at the indent on the knobs. I have been looking for the manufacturer to let them know about this (bad manufacture of parts). We had a Suburban for 3 years and never an issue other than lighting the oven..
If anyone knows who or where they make this product, it would be appreciated. The place in Indiana does not have this product.
Crtfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 08:24 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crtfamily View Post
We have a Greystone in our 5th wheel. It is a good stove. The knobs (all of them) writing wore off within two months of use. I cannot find replacements for them so the only way to know if the stove is off is to look at the indent on the knobs. I have been looking for the manufacturer to let them know about this (bad manufacture of parts). We had a Suburban for 3 years and never an issue other than lighting the oven..
If anyone knows who or where they make this product, it would be appreciated. The place in Indiana does not have this product.
Get ahold of someone at Wayinterglobal.com. I filled out their web page contact form and someone immediately got back to me. Their product support was top notch, an LED burned out behind my knob and they mailed me a new one right away. I have not experienced the writing wearing off.
Old 01-18-2020, 12:54 PM   #14

The place in Indiana...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crtfamily View Post
The place in Indiana is a reseller of this manufacturer's products:
China HQ:
6 Doughuan Street 3
JingLun A & B
Lijing Village Zhangmutou Town
Dongguan City ,52363
You could also apply white dry transfer letters. They come on a plastic sheet. You place the sheet on your (clean) knob, letter-side down, and burnish with their tool or a dead ball-point pen. Here's an example. They are also available at places like Walmart and Amazon. I'm guessing you would want 12 point (1/6 inch) white letters.
"Always bypass the water heater before opening the low-point drains."
Sticks and Bricks: Raleigh, NC
2008 Cherokee 38P: at Ivor, VA permanently
Larry-NC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
propane