Old 04-29-2014, 10:00 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbo View Post
When I connect to park cable with sat and try every coax port inside I get no response. Maybe something is wired wrong in the camper. Is there anywhere you can get a drawing on how the coax is run and where junction boxes are located in the walls of the camper.
If you use the park cable input for the antenna you need to find the other end of the park cable in your rv and disconnect that from where it is connected and connect that cable to the receiver cable "in" port. install and connect a new cable from where you disconnected the park cable from and the other end to the receiver cable "out" port. You should have SD sat tv on all the tv's that were previously viewing a CG park cable input. If you can't find where the park cable terminates inside your rv then this will not work.

Old 04-29-2014, 09:23 PM   #12

Thanks to everyone's post on helping me out. Finally got it all working. I used the method bubbles said use and all four tv location are working. Thanks again to everyone. Steven

Old 04-30-2014, 05:40 PM   #13

I have a 376bhok and did it a little different. I was able to keep my park cable open. I used a diplexer tongue front room to back feed the receiver. I then split it and fed it to each room at the docking station. I also an extra cable over by the electrical outlet on the other side in case I ever put a TV there. I screwed everything to the outside wall of the docking station to keep the wires out the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forest River Forums mobile app
Old 04-02-2015, 09:30 PM   #14

Need an update on this thread please

Hey all,
I have a 2015 sandpiper 37rkok and have 3 tv's in the coach. Living room,bedroom and out side entertainment center. On the outside there are 4 inputs satellite front,satellite rear,satellite main and park cable. I get a satellite signal In the bedroom only. The Livingroom tv gets the beep beep beep on satellite signal test mode but cannot watch any tv. Behind the tv on the wall is 2 connectors labeled antenna and one cable. The cable is actually a gray satellite cable. I took the fireplace out and there are 2 splitters Behind there. There are 2 inputs and 4 outputs. The inputs are gray for satellite and white for antenna. If I hook the outside cable to satellite front the bedroom tv gets a satellite signal and can watch tv. When you hook up the receiver to the livingroom and change the outside cable to satellite main nothing. Anyone have anything I can try. Thamks in advance.
Old 04-06-2015, 09:56 PM   #15

Are you trying to use one sat box to run all 3 TV's?

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 04-06-2015, 10:05 PM   #16
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by ov845 View Post
Are you trying to use one sat box to run all 3 TV's?
We do in ours, but you have to watch whatever is on the lv tv. If you take the remote to the br or outside, you can change the channels on all 3 locations. In other words, the remote controls the satellite stations on all 3 tvs, if the br and outside are tuned to chan 3.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:34 AM   #17

still not working

I am only using 1 receiver to run the tv in the "livingroom". The receiver worked fine when i moved it to the bedroom. I do not care about running 3 tv's off 1 receiver. I just want satellite signal in the living room tv. Any one else have suggestions? Thanks again for your time.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:52 PM   #18

So I gather you didn't swap cables. All you did was plug & play in the bedroom. Sorry for being a pain but I'm just trying to be thorough in helping you. Do you know the color of the coax behind the faceplate you used in the bedroom? The reason I bring this up is it could be wired wrong. On my TT white was used for antenna, orange was cable, black was satellite & gray was straight to the TV's but only worked with antenna & cable. I would check the living room coax and make sure it's the same color as the bedroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 04-08-2015, 01:18 PM   #19

I did not swap cables I shouldn't have to. There are several cables behind the wall plate. I have a service tech coming in today to hopefully diagnose it.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:33 AM   #20

It works!!!

Update: the service guys came last night and behind the fireplace in my camper there are 2 splitters with 2 inputs and 4 outputs. The damn things were hooked up backwards. The guys had a short piece of coax wire with something on the tip to show them an open or closed circuit. I now have satellite tv in my livingroom and can watch the same channel on the outside tv without moving the receiver. They said if I want to watch tv I then bedroom then I have to move the receiver to the bedroom and hook the input cable on the outside of the camper to the satellite front input. Hope this helps someone.

Tags
sandpiper