Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
Hebrews 11:1

Help!! Have new Saleem Villa 4262b &Jensen Dvd doesnt work

I need help I have new Saleem Villa 4262B and it has the Jensen AWM 965 entertainment systems in both the living room and bunk room and I have tried wiring this thing at least ten different ways and still can't get the DVD to show a picture on the TV in either room. There is only three wires to hook up from the entertainment system the red, white and yellow and I have tried it on component, PC, Video also tried it on channel 3 channel 4 and still nothing so if someone could please tell me the correct way to wire this up and what source TV needs to be on to have the DVD player show the picture I would appreciate it as the dealer says it will be three weeks before they can get out here to fix it and other issues we are having with the Saleem we purchased..
Thank you in advance for any help...
ArmyVrtSgtAdkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #2

I added a picture of the outputs for the entertainment system its same for both rooms and I have tried wiring it a few different ways as there is no instructions in manual..
Old 05-20-2013, 12:45 PM   #3

www.jensenrvdirect.com/downloads/dl/file/id/528/awm965_owners... that might help you. or google wiring Jensen AWM 965 entertainment system if link does not work, had indtruction manual online.
Truth B Towed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:47 PM   #4

Run a component cable from the "TV Video Out" plate on your trailer to the yellow "Video In" on the back of the TV and select probably "AV" as the input source. The red and white audio component panel on my 38BH is an Aux 1 input for another audio source going to the stereo. I use it as the audio in to the stereo from a wireless media box and an HDMI cable that sends video to the TV.
mudshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #5

Got it figured out finally, I actually had to run the yellow cable to green input on back of TV and one of the Jensen entertainment systems actually quit working completely when service tech was working on it so they are ordering a new replacement for it.Makes me wonder how the quality is gonna be on these as I have only had the Camper for three weeks and have only turned that entertainment system on twice, I hope it was just a bad system and all aren't going to be like this..Thanks to all who replied to my post..
Old 05-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #6
Site Team

Oh MY! where are all the Concertone haters who say that Jensen is way better?
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote