So I really think I smoked my inverter, the inverter 950W inverter, has 2 fuses, when I pull them and put them back in, the fan on the inverter spins up and then about 8 seconds later suddenly stops.. Given I have no 110 anywhere it has to be that.
I think I can live without 110 I was just worried that it would affect my ability to charge my batteries, as long as my batteries are charging I can power thru this.
I honestly want to thank all of you for helping... I'm just new and didn't want to get stranded...