Old 09-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #11
I had that issue with the TV in the bedroom. the living room worked fine, not so much as blurry pic in the bedroom. Turns out the cable connector in the ceiling was bad. The blue piece which receives the pin from the cable was rotated. I bought a new one at Wally World and all is good with DW and her night time requirement to fall asleep with the TV on. Easy fix, PIA to try and figure out what was wrong.

David 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:15 PM   #12
the guy mentioned that he replaced teh booster and nothing then replaced the head and the whole antenna so im like its gotta be one of those i mean seriously

Nevalicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:56 AM   #13
Site Team - Lou
What model antenna do you have? It should be in your paperwork.

Many are directional and must be pointed at the antenna farm to get good digital. I use to find the towers and orient my antenna.

If you have a Sensar (batwing type), point the white box AT the tower location. The wings are like wings of a plane and the white amp box is the cockpit.

With a Winegard Sensar type make sure the "boost" or "amp" light is on in the wall plate using the tiny button. This will connect power to the roof antenna and disconnect the outside cable TV connector. Turning OFF the power will disconnect the roof antenna and connect the outside park cable connection to your camper TVs.

Adding a "Wingman" to older Sensar systems will increase digital reception range.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Antennaweb Roadmap Wide angle.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	40479   Click image for larger version

Name:	Antennaweb Satellite Wide angle.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	40480   Click image for larger version

Name:	Antennaweb Satellite at Camper.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	40481   Click image for larger version

Name:	wingmanGraph.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	40484  
Attached Images
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Winegard Wall PLate Amp.pdf (143.1 KB, 9 views)

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
Herk7769 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:12 PM   #14
As been posted on other threads, if you have LED lights on, no TV reception. Don't know the reason but it's true for our unit.
Hijinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #15
Love My Sunseeker
Just a suggestion, but did you go through the TV menu and make sure it's on ANTENNA not CABLE? I have made that mistake.
JJ only, my cat went to Rainbow Bridge July 2015

I love my Sunseeker, when I'm on a trip I don't wanna go home!!!"

Total days camping each year: AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
DXSMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:56 AM   #16
Don't know if OP got his problem solved, but my XLR had the antenna and internal cable reversed at the booster. Caused all kinds of wierdness. At org. PDI, tech commented that it was working fine in another part of lot. (First clue)
Took it in for warranty work and had them check antenna system. No problem found.(clue # 2).Got it back home, no reception. My old trailer always worked fine even though im in a fringe area. Started checking and found 12v on center conductor to gnd at wall outlets. pulled booster, put the cables where they were supposed to go and working great now

2014 XLR Viper 305V14
2003 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 gears
phuber9458 is offline   Reply With Quote

reception, tv reception