Hello Texas Coyote!
To answer your questions:
1. The units on sale are fully tested and will not have the problems documented here thanks to the good work by the radio manufacturer in resolving.
2. The wiring is not compatible as the ZX600 was the last unit built with that wiring configuration. The follow on ZX690/700 & GT3.0 were changed and t he iRV is a plug and play replacement for those with your wiring harness adapter.
3. The iRV66 has multiple HDMI outputs and is compatible with today's TV's. Don't forget when your ZX600 was built we did not even have some the available audio/video formats that are commonplace today.
Please let me know if you have additional questions and feel free to contact me directly!
Originally Posted by TexasCoyote
Currently have a Concertone ZX600 in my '09 2603 Rockwood. Unit was working okay until late last year when it started 'eating' CDs and sometimes the DVDs. Have to remove the face plates and dig out the disc with tweezers.
Because I'm a full-time RVer, I was considering replacing it with the iR66. Until I read this thread.
1. Are the iRV66 units for sale on RVTronics
website the newer 'versions'? aka those in which all these problems are now resolved?
2. If so, will the wiring harness adapter be compatible with that for the Concertone ZX600?
3. Is the iRV66 compatible with the Vizio TVs? I'm tired of squinting at the current stock 19" TV (Venturer).