Old 04-07-2016, 01:00 PM   #241
Western PA Happy Campers

Just called Todd Eash and he is sending a new unit today! Thanks to all who ferreted out the contact info to solve these radio problems. X2 on the optical cable.

lciaramitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 09:38 AM   #242
Ambassador

Got mine replaced because of this issue. New one works much better.

Ken K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 07:19 AM   #243

Got it replaced!

Thanx to this forum, we tried out our iRV66 in our new Rockwood as we are preping it for our 1st trip only to discover that it had all the issues everyone else had. I called Todd Eash & received a replacement in less than a week. We installed it yesterday....very easily, I must add and it is awesome! We are happy campers! The only thing I couldn't figure out was how to play the movies on a flash drive. I plugged in the flash & then nothing happened. I also put one of those movies on a disc in the correct FAT32 format & also nothing. Does anyone have any tips? I'm not a techy so I hope it's an easy solution.......of course the easiest is to take the few dvds I have or hit Redbox.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:24 AM   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieP View Post
Thanx to this forum, we tried out our iRV66 in our new Rockwood as we are preping it for our 1st trip only to discover that it had all the issues everyone else had. I called Todd Eash & received a replacement in less than a week. We installed it yesterday....very easily, I must add and it is awesome! We are happy campers! The only thing I couldn't figure out was how to play the movies on a flash drive. I plugged in the flash & then nothing happened. I also put one of those movies on a disc in the correct FAT32 format & also nothing. Does anyone have any tips? I'm not a techy so I hope it's an easy solution.......of course the easiest is to take the few dvds I have or hit Redbox.
Did you select he correct source?

Bruce
Old 04-11-2016, 07:36 AM   #245

Probably not.....hubby was rushing me and was afraid I would screw everything up. I'll be able to fool around with it when we go camping in 2 weeks. I'll take the flash drive with me.....just have to figure out to to set it all up to work correctly.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:31 PM   #246

I've never tried playing movies via USB on the iRV, because I know it won't support the format of a lot of my movies. I know from reading that it's very picky about both the format of the USB storage, and the format of the movie file itself (codecs etc).
I'll be taking a USB harddrive with us on our next big trip, and using the Playstation (which we just use to watch blurays) to play the movies in the main living area, and the samsung bedroom TV for if we want to watch any in the bedroom.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:08 PM   #247
Western PA Happy Campers

New iRV 66 showed up yesterday and got it installed. New unit works great! Thanks to Todd at Patrick Industries.
lciaramitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 08:06 AM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by lciaramitaro View Post
New iRV 66 showed up yesterday and got it installed. New unit works great! Thanks to Todd at Patrick Industries.
I'd be interested to hear if the visual display on the front of the unit works normally for you. The display on ours jumps around regardless of whether there's any sound, and certainly doesn't work as a normal equalizer display. It's mildly irritating
Old 04-16-2016, 08:52 AM   #249

I talked to Nelson at Patrick Ind (tech guy) and he told me I needed to add component video cables to be able to view video from my iPod and I assume the USB port. When I followed the manual I would only get the sound from the iPod video and TV screen stayed blank. So I'm gong to add the cables and see what happens.

My equalizer also jumps around even with the volume down low, but it doesn't bother me
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:42 AM   #250

I just contacted Todd and he is sending an IRV 34 to replace my bad unit. Awesome CS

Tags
radio