Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2011, 10:05 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by herk7769 View Post
The two Red white RCA audio input for the component connection is right below the RGB RCA plugs.
Right, but component itself is video only.

Component video - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:07 AM   #22

Wow thats quite an expensive little adapter there! It's sad I have to spend 70 bucks to downgrade my soon to be new TV to 1995 standards.

I cannot find any 32" LED TV that still supports RCA audio output...if anyone knows of one I'm all ears. (Must be LED not LCD)

Lastly, why has Concertone not been brought into this millenium yet? They are still putting these RCA style units into new trailers...where is the HDMI support ???
hayesb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:19 AM   #23

I don't know if someone suggested this yet but the following works for me. Go to apple and purchase the video/audio out cable. We were listening to pandora last weekend this way on my iPhone and out the trailer speekers.
ewwatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:26 AM   #24
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewwatson View Post
I don't know if someone suggested this yet but the following works for me. Go to apple and purchase the video/audio out cable. We were listening to pandora last weekend this way on my iPhone and out the trailer speekers.
I use both the Composite iPhone/iPad cable and the Component iPhone/iPad cable to play movies on my TV and (others when we visit with them) with our iPad.

There is now a Component cable as well as composite for those who don't know. Not readily available in the store, I got ours at the Apple Store online.
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:28 AM   #25
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayesb2 View Post
Lastly, why has Concertone not been brought into this millenium yet? They are still putting these RCA style units into new trailers...where is the HDMI support ???
The new Concertone GT3 being installed now apparently has HDMI support. I am wondering if there will be an "upgrade" price.
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #26

So there is a new concertone unit? where can I find a link with more information about this? and/or how do I order it?
hayesb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #27

I am interested in learning more too.
rodupr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #28
Owner - RVtronics

Send a message via AIM to Bob Fields Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Fields
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayesb2 View Post
The question is more "why don't consumers tell their RV Dealers what features they want AND that they are willing to pay for it?"

I know that is a little tongue in check, BUT there are way more discussions here regarding rv pricing and where you can get the cheapest price. The dealers here that loud and clear as do the manufacturers so they of course spec the cheapest thing they can get. Its is not a knock, but simply the reality of the marketplace.

For all our perceived challenges, Concertone Systems offer an awesome bang for the buck and our newer units even more so! These new units will be available in the aftermarket shortly and there will indeed be an "upgrade" option for existing Concertone Owners.

The replacement for the ZX700 will not be inexpensive, but will include wireless streaming audio, hands free calling & HD connection. NO ONE ELSE IN THE RV DOES!

We are working on the webpages now - hopefully will be post in next 24-48 hours...
(781) 281-9440
Bob Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #29

Bob,
Is this the GT3?

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...one-13220.html

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...2&d=1306088852
phoneman06 is offline   Reply With Quote