Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2015, 09:23 PM   #1

IRV Radio Issues

I have been seeing issues with the radio by IRV and I am also having problems in my new FR 831FKBSS. I just took my first 4 day camping trip last week to work out the tiny bugs in any new TT. The unit for the most part was very good. Love the King size bed.
The Radio is cutting in and out when playing anything thru it. The radio, the TV, A DVD, or even a Bluetooth song list from my I-phone.
I was at the dealer and they said it is working normal. The FM reception is weak also. Checked all the antenna connections and all is good.

Has anybody had any luck getting this ironed out yet??
speedozeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:37 AM   #2

We are having issues with our irv system also....
2011 HD Road King
Nights camped since 2019.....all of Em...Homes a 2001 Sea Breeze 36' 5 ER
yetavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:53 AM   #3
Owner - RVtronics

Send a message via AIM to Bob Fields Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Fields
What model iRV do you have?

When you say "the radio is cutting in and out" is it only at low or high volume or all the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedozeke View Post
I have been seeing issues with the radio by IRV and I am also having problems in my new FR 831FKBSS. I just took my first 4 day camping trip last week to work out the tiny bugs in any new TT. The unit for the most part was very good. Love the King size bed.
The Radio is cutting in and out when playing anything thru it. The radio, the TV, A DVD, or even a Bluetooth song list from my I-phone.
I was at the dealer and they said it is working normal. The FM reception is weak also. Checked all the antenna connections and all is good.

Has anybody had any luck getting this ironed out yet??
(781) 281-9440
Bob Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:39 AM   #4

IRV 66 Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Fields View Post
What model iRV do you have?

When you say "the radio is cutting in and out" is it only at low or high volume or all the time?
I have a IRV 66 Radio.

It is more consistent at the lower volume levels for sure. This is actually the level it is good to listen at. Specially with the TV input going to the IRV.

The FM reception is very poor also. I get the stations to come in perfect on my truck but when I tune to the same strong station on the IRV66 it is static and poor quality. I have appointment to take it to my dealer next week to have them look at it. Dream RV in Port Myers Florida.
Old 04-30-2015, 01:54 PM   #5
Owner - RVtronics

Send a message via AIM to Bob Fields Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Fields
I replied to your email...

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedozeke View Post
I have a IRV 66 Radio.

It is more consistent at the lower volume levels for sure. This is actually the level it is good to listen at. Specially with the TV input going to the IRV.

The FM reception is very poor also. I get the stations to come in perfect on my truck but when I tune to the same strong station on the IRV66 it is static and poor quality. I have appointment to take it to my dealer next week to have them look at it. Dream RV in Port Myers Florida.
(781) 281-9440
Bob Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 02:38 PM   #6

IRV66 Radio

Thank You again for the fast replies and great customer service that you are providing.
I will work with Todd as you suggested.

Have a Great Day!

Tags
radio