Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #21

I have a IRV34 and it is stuck in Mute mode any suggestions
Uscgrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:34 PM   #22

Quote:
I have a IRV34 and it is stuck in Mute mode any suggestions
just a suggestion...
pull a battery cable to disable 12V in camper, do not hook to shore power for an hour and let the unit completely reset and lose memory function... then hook up battery and turn radio on and see what happens...

2014 Shamrock 183
2014 RAM 1500 Bighorn Crew Cab, HEMI, 3.21 gears, 8 Spd, 4X4 TST TPMS
rsdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 09:04 PM   #23
Enjoying Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikr View Post
On our 2016 Roo 19 the "iRV Technologies entertainment system doesn't read a DVD movie. It did the day before but not now. Plus when I put in a music CD I get no sound but the radio works ok. Any ideas as to how to fix it (other than replace it)?

Patrick Industries is the company that distributes them. They have a contact page
Contact - Patrick Industries

There are many known faults. You should detail all problems with your unit. They have been pretty good on replacing units in the past.
Good Luck

2006 Durango HEMI

TeachTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 01:28 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachTexas View Post
Patrick Industries is the company that distributes them. They have a contact page
Contact - Patrick Industries
<snip>
Good Luck
I'm going to try and contact them and see if they will replace my unit. Can't get mine to read any disk I put in it (audio CD or movie DVD). I think the laser is stuck. At least the radio still works (like crap but it works). On the plus side I found a DVD player I forgot I had so I can play movies if I want to. Thanks everyone for there help.
Old 08-14-2018, 07:42 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikr View Post
I'm going to try and contact them and see if they will replace my unit. Can't get mine to read any disk I put in it (audio CD or movie DVD). I think the laser is stuck. At least the radio still works (like crap but it works). On the plus side I found a DVD player I forgot I had so I can play movies if I want to. Thanks everyone for there help.
FR might be able to help you ???
Wolverine 1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:38 AM   #26

I got a reply from Patrick Industries and because it is out of warranty I'm on my own (lucky me). When I bought I got an extended warranty so I will get in touch with my dealer and see what they can do. If not I have a DVD player that I can hook up to the TV.

Tags
dvd, irv