Old 01-15-2015, 08:41 PM   #11

Did it fix your issue? Dealer told me that they stopped replacing them because they are failing also.

Old 01-15-2015, 09:03 PM   #12

I hope so, because of the weather, I haven't had a chance to check it out. Trailer went straight into storage. They said they tested it for over an hour with no failure.

Old 01-15-2015, 09:08 PM   #13

I would check it out, if you can.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:09 PM   #14

Dealer replace my radio and it still has the same issue
Old 01-17-2015, 08:54 PM   #15

I have spoken with Mark Atkins with Forest River. He told me that they hope to be shipping the newest redesigned units to dealers next week. These newest ones are supposed to be the final fix. So I would contact your dealer in about a week or two to see if they have received any. I am waiting on two units to come in for my TT. We shall see what happens in the next few weeks.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:38 PM   #16

IRV66

I have the same problem with my IRV66 in a new rockwood. I replied to hobos other thread. Mine has been replaced 3 times by the dealer. All of them are bad. They claim it is a software issue, but they don't have a fix for it. They said I had to wait 3 weeks and they would get back to me. I have another week to wait.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:50 PM   #17

I totally understand the frustration and am having the same issues. I chose to get get a Polk Audio high end sound bar and sub. I will tie the IRV DVD player into the sound bar and use it like that. The sound bar also has Bluetooth I can pair my phone to and stream music. I will stay on top of forest river and my dealer and hopefully get it replaced as well but to be honest the sound quality of the stock radio sucks. Sound bar cost me. $200. Sound quality is Much better!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=391027819307
Old 02-03-2015, 03:06 PM   #18

My dealer just called and said forest river announced a fix and has started sending out new radios.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:41 AM   #19

Ditto with us also on the iRV Technologies!! PIECE OF CRAP!! The radio and CD's keep jumping, we played the CD's in the truck, and they are fine. The volume does not go below 6, when we are listening outside, we usually turn it very low so that we only hear it, not the neighbors. Last night we tried a DVD (you are right about the manuel, no use) heard sound, but nothing came up on the TV. We have warranty and we are calling our dealer up on Monday so he can walk me thru the DVD situation. Unbelieveable!!
nikita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:43 AM   #20

Just picked up my TT from repair. They replaced both IR66. They are work fine so far. the only complaint i have is the volume. The lowest volume setting is two loud for me. Hitting the road for the nest few days so will give it the true test then.

Tags
radio