Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-03-2015, 04:44 PM   #41

Flight, Ours had the TV audio output stuck in the wrong jacks on the back of the IRV unit. the side covers pop off forward, and there are screws straight back.
2011 HD Road King
Nights camped since 2019.....all of Em...Homes a 2001 Sea Breeze 36' 5 ER
yetavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 03:15 PM   #42

Does anyone know if there is a sleep timer on the radio?
The one in our 2011 Rockwood pop up had a sleep there and the kids liked it on before bed. I can't find it on this one in the 233s
Marines0811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 11:12 AM   #43

Yep, wires were switched, fixed that and we have sound from the TV out of the speakers. Thanks for the help on this one. Easy fix.
flight602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 04:28 PM   #44

iRV 33

We just took delivery of our 2015 Rockwood a week ago and were checking out the systems. Exactly the same problem with the radio as you described. In fact when I read your post, I thought someone was reading my mind. We,ll be talking to the dealer tomorrow.
MacRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 06:04 PM   #45

Easy to fix yourself then you don't have to take to the dealer.
Marines0811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 06:12 PM   #46

It was really simple, took me 5 minutes.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:10 AM   #47

We just picked up a new 2016 Sabre and looking it seems to have the same wrong wiring problem. Does anyone know where to find the manuals online? I went through all my paper work and haven't found one, will be asking the dealer today as well.

thanks.

Update:
found this link http://rvtronics.com/p/support to request a manual. I suspect could also get remotes replaced if needed. Going to try the android app.
16k Reese Titan Slider
40 gal ATI Transfer tank
Load Lifter 5000 Airbags
glraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:47 AM   #48
Owner - RVtronics

Send a message via AIM to Bob Fields Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Fields
Just let us know if we can help!

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by glraz View Post
We just picked up a new 2016 Sabre and looking it seems to have the same wrong wiring problem. Does anyone know where to find the manuals online? I went through all my paper work and haven't found one, will be asking the dealer today as well.

thanks.

Update:
found this link rvtronics.com/p/support | RVTronics to request a manual. I suspect could also get remotes replaced if needed. Going to try the android app.
(781) 281-9440
Bob Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 10:52 AM   #49

Thanks Bob I received the manuals by contacting your support group. Was interesting to hear our dealer tell us that only the radio played thru the 5 speakers in the ceiling (including sub) and that the TV would not really play 5.1 surround with those same speakers, then finding information online that Palomino has historically hooked up the RCA cables incorrectly. I looked at ours and they had connected the out of the iRV to the in on the TV instead of the out on the TV to the in on the iRV.

I have it back at the dealership now getting some issues fixed and plan to connect the optical from the TV to the iRV, just wish I didn't have to remove the unit to make that connection.

first trip in 2 weeks so hope we don't find to many more factory issues.
16k Reese Titan Slider
40 gal ATI Transfer tank
Load Lifter 5000 Airbags
Old 07-09-2015, 11:21 AM   #50
Owner - RVtronics

Send a message via AIM to Bob Fields Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Fields
Our units definitely have more features than most know about. :-)
(781) 281-9440
Bob Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 07:13 PM   #51

I do have another question. I thought you could connect your Ipod to the front of the CD player and have it play your music through the speakers. I've got it hooked up, looks like it's playing but no sound, any thoughts?
Old 07-09-2015, 09:29 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by flight602 View Post
I do have another question. I thought you could connect your Ipod to the front of the CD player and have it play your music through the speakers. I've got it hooked up, looks like it's playing but no sound, any thoughts?
Have you selected your iPod as the device/source that you want to hear via the players menu??
bruceatlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 06:43 AM   #53

Where do you do that at?
Old 07-10-2015, 09:20 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by flight602 View Post
Where do you do that at?
I don't have your device so I can't provide specific instructions. But, in general, your radio/cd player will have a menu just like your TV. Within that menu, you'll find a list of sources somewhere. You need to select the input/source that your iPod is attached to --------- about the best I can do for you.

P.S. In my opinion, "Bluetooth" would be the best way to connect your iPod ----- just because no cables are required.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:44 AM   #55

Email support@rvtronics.com and ask them for the manual for your specific radio, it will tell you how to switch the input there. They were quick about getting the manual for mine model when I emailed.
16k Reese Titan Slider
40 gal ATI Transfer tank
Load Lifter 5000 Airbags
Old 07-12-2015, 02:27 PM   #56

Owners manual for irv 33 Hdmi rv radio

We didn't get a manual for the irv33 radio ... Does it have a build in modem ? Or router ? Can we hook a router up thru the radio..? At camp parks with cable hook up We are having trouble getting Roku to lock on with Wifi ... ?
Jimandtammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 04:17 PM   #57

See post #55 above. E-Mail support@rvtronics.com and they can supply the manual. But, no ---- that system does not have a modem/router. I don't see how it can help you with your issue.
Old 07-19-2015, 10:59 AM   #58

did prob reoccur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnmg View Post
Hi,
I just received my new 2015 233S and the first time out the Radio shuts off after anywhere from30 to 60 seconds. Actually let me clarify, the sound will stop coming out of the speakers. The screen is still lit, i can change stations, inputs, mute, volume, etc and even hear a small click/pop if i turn toggle one set of speakers. I have talked with the dealer and will schedule a repair since it is under warranty, but before I bring it in wanted to make sure it wasn't something stupid or easy to fix. I tried replacing the fuse for the radio. The manual is useless of course. It says the radio has a sleep function, but doesn't tell anything about it. (how to set it, cancel it or anything at all) I tried the factory reset by holding the power button for five seconds, no different. Also if I wait for awhile after it stops producing sound, I can turn it back on again and sound will come out of the speakers. I am not sure if it is a heating issue or something else. I can't find any info on the web for this iRV technologies radio except they are trademark by patrick industries, and manufactured by Quest Audio. Thanks.
Hi we recently purchased an outback terrain 245 with an iRV system that is doing the exact same thing yours did. since your radio was replaced has the problem reoccurred?
We are calling dealer tomorrow to talk about issue. emailed your thread on here already.... hoping that not a defect in the radios overall... thanks. -Ken
KamperKen1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:06 PM   #59

After reading all the posts here... it sounds like a recall is in order... anyone have any idea how we get one implemented?
Old 07-28-2015, 12:14 PM   #60

Well the service dept at dealer has gotten approval to order us a new stereo for our camper. Hope new one works... sure sucks camping with no radio.

Tags
radio