Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Love My Sunseeker

Is the Magna Dyne possibly a Blue Ray System?

I've read on here the issues with "grainy" pictures on the DVD's used on the Magna Dyne.

Well, I was in Canada recently, and I purchased some used DVD's that are Blue Ray. Didn't even notice until I played them and got the "Blue Ray" advertisements.

Guess what, the Blue Rays seem to play really great on both my front and rear TV. (Sunseeker Model 3170) The picture is not grainy at all! It's not really high def, either, but it's better than other DVD's I have played. They also play in my middle TV, which is independent and not on the Magna Dyne. But remember, you either have to use the Magna Dyne volume or the TV volume, not both. You have to "mute" one of them or they "compete" and cause snow on the screen.

If Brian Clemmons is reading..... FYI, I have an appointment with an RV dealer in East Grand Forks, Minnesota this coming week. I am going to pay them to show me how to get the TV off the Entertainment Center so I can rewire it per the instructions you gave in another post. No, I'm not going to claim it as warranty, I will just pay for it. I'll report back later.

(Also, one of the speakers in the kitchen which is connected to the MagnaDyne is not working, I'm going to have them check that. If it's a minor thing, I'll pay for it, if it's major, I'm going to leave it alone for now...)

I love my Sunseeker, when I'm on a trip I don't wanna go home!!!"

Total days camping each year: AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
DXSMac is offline   Reply With Quote