Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-16-2018, 07:19 AM   #1

Jensen sound ar

I just took delivery of a 2019 CC CHAMPAGNE EL, for the life of me i can not get the television sound to come out, I spoke with the tv Smamsung hot line and we concluded that it is not the tv,sound comes out of the tv.does anyone have a hotline number to Jensen or what should the preset features be on the system.
BOB3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 07:38 AM   #2

First you need to check the connections between the TV and the sound system. Something might have disconnected. It's going to require taking TV off the wall. Might want to have another set of hands so you can view connections behind the TV. make sure the wires are in all the way on both the TV and the receiver. If all the connections are tight, it might be the wires themselves. Can't go much farther in trouble shooting without having more information. Looking online, that unit has 3 TVs, you don't mention which one is the problem.
Old 05-16-2018, 07:48 AM   #3

Exclamation

yes, never call Samsung, or Jensen, call Forest River, they put this together and know what and where connections are and how to manage them, though I suspect that you have not turned on power to the sound bar/sound system that the TV 'audio out' is connected to, which is the only reason you wouldn't have sound from the tv.
Also, don't use the TV's remote for sound, you'll use the remote for the Jensen sound system instead.

per your specs:
-55” Samsung® 4K TV on swing arm in living room
- 12V Jensen home theater system with soundbar, weather band,
and J-Control app for your smart phone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (730).jpg
Views:	149
Size:	225.2 KB
ID:	172062  
formerFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 05:46 PM   #4

i have radio sound,i have dvd sound,am-fm works great just no tv sound out of the sound bar, i am trying to figure out what the pre set settings were so when the tv comes on the sound comes out
BOB3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:39 AM   #5

In order for sound from the TV to come through the sound bar, the TV needs to be connected to the Jenson receiver. First thing to do is find out how it's connected. It's either an optical cable or digital RCA. Those are the connections you need to check first. Given quality control issues across most RV manufacturers, I wouldn't be surprised if the cable is missing or not connected properly. I would check that myself before making warranty claims which can have your RV tied up at a dealer for weeks. Especially for something so simple.

Tags
jensen