Old 04-01-2009, 05:01 AM   #11

I have 4 speaker with this system, 2 in the front of the camper and two in the rear of the camper no sub woofer. I do not have manual with me at the moment but from what I can remember this unit can be connected in different ways, even with two sub woofers. There is a tone control adjustment knob on the unit as well, dose it work? I think is is the only adjustment you have for tone if there is no sub woofer. The speakers are as cheap as they come for this model year, so I would not exspect alot out of them.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:29 PM   #12

I fooled around with it last night and discovered that it appears to have power to the subwoofer. The culprit seems to be the bass control knob, maybe a bad potentiometer on it so there's no bass gain at all. When I twist the knob, there's no discernible difference in the sound. The rest of the speakers are working so I assume the amp is ok. Is yours the 100W system? I couldn't tell from the pics. Here's what mine looks like.
Attached Images

Old 04-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #13

The one I have is exactly like the one you show. It is a Concertone RV2003 Compact Disc Stereo Radio System. The wireing diagram shows a max of two sub woofers and six speaker connections and it is a 100 watt.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:17 AM   #14

Concertone shipped

Steve, the Concertone Stereo System should be on your door step by Friday or Saturday. good luck let me know how it go's...Wade.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #15

Wade,

Plugged it in yesterday and it works like a charm. Still had an issue with the subwoofer and found that the installer had not hooked up the wires correctly. Switched a couple wires around and it works fine now.

I'll send you a check to cover your expenses.

Thanks again for your generosity.

Steve
Old 04-13-2009, 11:32 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Ryder View Post
Wade,

Plugged it in yesterday and it works like a charm. Still had an issue with the subwoofer and found that the installer had not hooked up the wires correctly. Switched a couple wires around and it works fine now.

I'll send you a check to cover your expenses.

Thanks again for your generosity.

Steve

Steve, no that's not necessary like I said It's on me enjoy It, or consider it an Easter gift.....Wade.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:24 PM   #17

Concertone remote to spare

I have a ZX600 remote I'm willing to part with if you pay the shipping.

The ZX600 with the scratchy main room speakers conveniently died while I was shaking out the trailer for this years fun and games. The RV forums have very little good to say about Concertone products in general. I suspect the previous owner of this 2008 Rockwood had the ZX600 replaced once before since there are two remotes in the trailer.

I'm thinking about replacing it with an alternative like the Jensen AWN970 (and clean up the rats nest of wiring behind the unit at the same time). Anyone had any experience with the Jensen?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #18

I replaced my Concercrap ZX75 with a Jensen Voyager AWN 930. Used the Concertone Speakers that came with the trailer.Had to Modifly the opening a little on the side to fix. I have had no problem with mine and it is simple to operate.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #19

Wade,

Sorry to take so long to reply but was out of town. Just wanted to say thanks again. If I can ever repay the favor, let me know.

Steve
Old 04-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #20

Steve, you are welcome. I am glad I was able to help someone here on the Forum, and It was my pleasure. I am happy It all work out and enjoy the system, happy camping be safe.