Old 03-24-2009, 03:32 PM   #1

Looking for a Concertone remote

Greetings from WI where it's not time to get the trailer out just yet....

I have a 2006 Cherokee Wolfpack 26WP that I bought used last year and the stereo remote was missing. Since these systems seem to die sudden and horrible deaths with great regularity, I thought someone might have a remote laying around that they'd like to part with.

Here's a pic of the one I'm looking for.

Thanks for any help.
Steve
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
Site Team

I've got an extra concertone remote but it's got at least 3 times as many buttons
on it as the one you show here.....
It would probably be a good idea to tell folks the model of concertone you have.
Good luck!

1999 Suzuki Intruder Motorcycle
Blue Ox WD hitch, AirLift load levelers

Camping days 2010-53, 2011-47, 2012-41,
2013-41, 2014-31, 2015-40, 2016-44, 2017-63
KyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 08:17 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogrydr View Post

I have a 2006 Cherokee Wolfpack 26WP that I bought used last year and the stereo remote was missing. Since these systems seem to die sudden and horrible deaths with great regularity, I thought someone might have a remote laying around that they'd like to part with.

Thanks for any help.
Steve

Yes, I have one in my hand as we write. I will give it to you and ship it FREE of charge.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:05 AM   #4

I certainly don't expect it free. Will pm the address and we'll work something out.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:32 AM   #5

Well, Instead of FREE I will call it a donation for the cause.....cause you need it. I removed the Concertone from the entertainment center made a mod and in stalled a 32" LCD TV last spring. I plan on installing a Bose Life Style 12 surround sound system next. So the Concertone and remote are in storage and no future plans to use it.
Old 03-25-2009, 08:48 AM   #6
Head Rambler

Man, aren't the people here great!!!! First someone gives away a sat dish and now a remote! What'll be next???
Old 03-28-2009, 08:55 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogrydr View Post

Thanks for any help.
Steve

Steve, your remote is on the way. I mailed it out Friday morning at 9:00 am, look for it on Monday.....U.S. Mail.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:39 PM   #8

Wade,

The remote arrived today. I can't thank you enough. Your generosity speaks volumes about the caliber of people here. Every forum out there should be so lucky as to have guys like you as members.

Steve
Old 03-31-2009, 05:20 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Ryder View Post
Wade,

The remote arrived today. I can't thank you enough. Your generosity speaks volumes about the caliber of people here. Every forum out there should be so lucky as to have guys like you as members.

Steve

Steve, if you have any problems with the Concertone system that the remote belongs to, I still have it and the manual It's your just let me know. If you want the see it go to "MODS AND UPDATES" on the Forum and click on It, then go to page 3 or 4, you will see a post under "ENTERTAINMENT CENTER AND TV MOD ON A 2006 8314SS" there are pic of before and after the mod was made, you will see the unit. Enjoy the remote, I am glad I was able to help and happy camping....Wade.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:15 PM   #10

Wade,
I just may wind up taking you up on that. I replaced the remote battery and it works just fine. I was all excited to hear what the system would sound like with the x-bass working. The x-bass indicator lit up but nothing from the sub. I did a quick check of the wiring behind the unit and everything seemed to be connected. I'm going to pull the woofer - assuming there's one in there - and see if I can track it down the problem. Will keep you posted.

Nice job on the upgrade in yours. I like the way you designed the bracket and did the finishing touches.

Thanks again,
Steve