Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2014, 08:54 AM   #1

Lost/Broke? GreyStone Electric Fire Place (Remote)

Hello everyone, I'm new here, first off : ) I recently bought a used electric fireplace for my family owned RV. There were no remote or instructions.... the fire lights will turn on and the heater will blow. looks brand new (says it was manufactured in july of this year). But once the Temp. in the room reaches 62 degrees the heater switches off and no longer blows. Then once the Temp. drops back, it'll kick back on, only to turn back off at 62 degrees again. There's several buttons on the fireplace its self, "dimmer, heat, temp, timer" the temp button and timer button seem to do absolutely nothing. I figured who ever had the fireplace remote last set the temp at 62 and now there's nothing i can do unless i have the remote, I'm figuring at least. It has a little display in the top right corner that will pop on when the temp goes up or drops. I looked on the back of the electric fireplace and the most i can find is a model number: ef-30b and a company called "Worldwide Distribution LLP". I've googled stuff and just cant seem to really find a lead on getting an answer for these problems or getting a new remote or Manuel for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated! i was told it was a grey stone. thanks
mgigs23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric