Hey everyone. Just got back from a 4 day trip. During the stay at a campground the microwave through the breaker during or at the end of use. When I reset the breaker there is no power to the microwave at all, The breaker stays reset and does not throw it. I asked the wife what she was heating and it was a frozen veg. with instructions of heating 5 minutes. I don't know what it could be other than the microwave burnt up or shorted out. Anyone got any ideas and how to check the power to the microwave and how do I find out if it was the microwave itself?