Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2015, 08:48 PM   #1

Need help Please

I just took delivery on my 2015 FR Cardinal 3825FL fifth wheel it has a Furrion DV1200 wall mount entertainment system with DVD/CD/USB/BLUETOOTH/AM/FM/WEATHERBAND the camper came with three tv's mounted and prewired to this system, when they demonstrated the unit I asked if I could hook up my dish network receiver easily they showed me on the outside where to hook up the cable if I was at a camp ground that furnished cable and then showed me the other two jacks that they said was for satellite hook up. On the inside of the main living area cabinet under the Furrion system there is two cable jacks I can get the feed from my dish to my receiver but my question is can anyone tell me how to get the signal to the tv's I have tried hooking the cable (out to tv) back to the other jack but it does not transmit through the Furrion system, the main tv in the living room has 3 cables hooked up to the Furrion box - 1 HDMI, 1 coaxial, and three AV RCA jacks the other two tv's only have coaxial hooked to them. What am I doing wrong? I have called the dealer two times and they honestly know less about it than I do LOL Any help would be appreciated.
Cinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 09:00 PM   #2

We had the same problem with our BlueRay system and tvs working together. Turned out there are setting on your tv system and DVD that have to be set to work together. For the life of me, I can't explain it without the remotes in hand, and even then it's complicated to me. Believe me, it's there in one of the input modes.
Aviator Wright Flyer #1919
Army Pathfinder Vietnam, 3 tours
DAV, MOPH, VFW, NRA, 1stCav. ABN
Blackhat6mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 09:39 PM   #3

Thanks for the comment I will keep playing with it haven't had much luck so far.
Cinman is offline   Reply With Quote