Old 09-03-2016, 11:36 AM   #1
New A/C

Packing up to leave yesterday the camper was not cooling down. The A/ C had frozen up on our last trip with high humidity. I was able to get one this morning and put it in. Took me less than 1.5 hrs with going to get it.

This is the second time the A/C had been replaced. Purchased new in March of 2013. Replaced under warranty in Oct 2014. Now today. The dealer have me $150 discount. Not quite Amazon's price but good enough to make it reasonable. It is a Dometic 15k unit.

2014 30QBSS - Salem Travel Trailer
2000 Ford Excursion 7.3 4X4
pkthomas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 01:54 PM   #2
Head Rambler
You should be good for a while with the new unit.

If you got a good price at the local dealer, you're better off getting it there. Maybe they'll be there in case you ever need them.
Salem 29RKSS Pushing a 2500 Mega-Cab CTD!
Gotta go campin!
Bama Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote