History. 2014 TT, refrig. always worked great. New camp site, bad power pole. (that's for another day). Plugged into what looked like a 30 amp plug. Don't know what it was but tester showed reversed neutral and ground. Inside 12v lights bright, 110 v space heater caught fire, put that out and found a different plug, 15 amp. Plugged into a different 15 amp outlet. Now hair dryer self contained ground fault plug didn't work. GFI in bath didn't work. Refrig only works on gas. Converter did work. Made it through the weekend with refrig on gas only. Got home, replaced plug on hair dryer, now works. Replaced GFI in bathroom, all 110v works. Pulled cover on refrig black box. 5amp 1/4 dia fuse blown. Ah, found problem, not!! Replaced 5 amp fuse, still only worked on gas. Got smarter---replaced entire circuit board. Now does not work with 110v or gas. Checked voltage at gas solenoid. Only has a fleeting voltage of 13.5.. Will not ignite. Prior to replacing circuit board (blown 5 amp fuse) green light would blink three times ,then three times. Now, green and amber come on, 60sec later blink 5 times. At 1 sec. internals. No flame, No ignite noise. I took pictures of board and wires prior to replacing, but that doesn't mean I didn't screw up. My oh My, where do I start. My red neck system of throwing money at it isn't working. HELP!! Next trip, next week.