Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2014, 03:15 PM   #1

Output cable type for DVD player

Hello - we're proud new owners of a 2011 Rockwood Roo 183, and while I can get the radio, auxiliary input and cd/dvd player to play audio, I'm not sure at all how to connect the tv to view the video from the DVD player.

I have a coax cable connected to my TV, and hooked it in both to the TV input, as well as the aux/sat input. I'm guessing that neither one of those will deliver the picture from the DVD player. So, that leaves the connector on the right. But that doesn't seem like it is a normal coax connector. Can anyone tell me what type of cable that is as it doesn't appear to be the standard coax. Also, now that I think about it, I think it will then go into the Video/Audio inputs into the TV via RCA jacks. Any advice for the connection cable on the right would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dvd.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	51980   Click image for larger version

Name:	connectors.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	51981   Click image for larger version

Name:	connector_2.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	51982  
CTRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:43 PM   #2

RCA, video out ot a Yellow video In on the tv and switch it to that input that you plugged into and audio goes over the campers speakers?

Just a guess.

State's we've RVed in
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dvd