Old 05-16-2016, 07:18 PM   #11
I added a 20 amp inlet with a dedicated interior 20 amp GFCI outlet so we wouldn't have to worry about the extra load of a portable heater or convection oven. I just run a 10 gauge extension chord to the 20 amp circuit on the pedestal and we're set to use whichever appliance we need at that time (note: It is a one or the other type of thing).

2015 F150 Ecoboost
2014 Palomini 142 CK
keith_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 07:18 PM   #12
Another nice option is to use a HQ 14 gauge extension cord and run the cord to your power pedistal and connect to the 20 amp. We use this option the most as I have only 2 outlets to use. So we just run in another cord from outside.

Saving propane while paying for unlimited electric is only smart!

2014 Shamrock 183
2014 RAM 1500 SLT Crew Cab HEMI 3.21 8 Spd 4X4
rsdata is offline   Reply With Quote